This giveaway has ended, and our winner was announced on Facebook. Thank you for participating!
Thank you to the New York Botanical Garden for sponsoring this post and for providing the tickets to the Holiday Train Show for this giveaway! Photos are courtesy of the New York Botanical Garden.
It’s the holiday season, and there is something magical about the city of New York at Christmastime. And while we are This Connecticut Mom, there is no denying the wonder and awe you experience while visiting some of the famous New York City landmarks while they are sparkle with holiday lights and decorations.
On view from November 23–January 26, marvel at model trains zipping through an enchanting display of more than 175 famous New York landmarks—imagine the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller Center, and other favorites—each delightfully re-created from natural materials such as birch bark, acorns, and cinnamon sticks.
This year’s exhibition—presented in an immersive indoor winter wonderland adjacent to the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory—showcases Central Park, with its iconic landscape fashioned in mosses and hollies, and architectural treasures such as Belvedere Castle.
If you are looking for a unique holiday experience, or if you have an avid train fan in your house (like we do!), you’ll want to add the Holiday Train Show to your plans this winter!
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Tickets are on sale now for the Holiday Train Show. Thanks to the New York Botanical Garden, This Connecticut Mom readers can save 20% on All-Garden Pass Tickets. Just use code HTS20 online at nybg.com.
*Valid only when you use code HTS20 online at nybg.org . Valid for All-Garden Pass visits made from November 23, 2019–January 26, 2020. Valid on weekend tickets after 4 p.m. from November 23, 2019–January 26, 2020. Not valid anytime from December 16, 2019–January 1, 2020. Offer subject to availability. Orders are limited to 6 tickets. Not valid on Special Event tickets or group tours. Discount cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or applied to previously purchased tickets. Discount may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
Want to win tickets to experience the Holiday Train Show? Enter our giveaway for a chance to win a family four-pack of All-Garden Passes to the Holiday Train Show.
We are giving away a family four-pack of All-Garden Passes to the Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Garden, valid until January 26, 2020. To enter, visit our Facebook page.
See below for all the details.
- PRIZE: One (1) family four-pack of All-Garden Passes to the Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Garden in Bronx, New York. Tickets will be mailed directly by the New York Botanical Garden. Prize valued at $96.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Visit our Facebook page at This Connecticut Mom. Our giveaway post will be pinned to the top of the page. Like the post, then comment your favorite holiday tradition on the Giveaway post. Each like and comment (combined) equals one entry. Sharing and/or tagging friends is not required for contest entry. Liking This Connecticut Mom’s Facebook page or The New York Botanical Garden’s Facebook page is not required for entry.
- WINNER: One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified by Facebook message and announced on Facebook. If no response is received from the winner within 24 hours, a new winner may be chosen.
- CONTEST TIME FRAME: The contest opens at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 and will end at 8 p.m. on Monday, December 9, 2019. A winner will be picked by 9 p.m. on Monday, December 9, 2019.
- DISCLAIMER: This contest is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with this contest. Facebook is not responsible for this contest in anyway.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents, 18 years of age or older.